The Hilton New Orleans Airport is the official hotel and venue for ASGA’s 2022 New Orleans Student Government Training Conference.
ASGA chose the Hilton New Orleans Airport to make it super convenient and inexpensive for students and advisors traveling from across the country. The hotel sleeping room and food costs are much lower than in the French Quarter, and parking is $15 off the regular nightly rate (self parking). The conference hotel also has a free shuttle that will take you to and from the airport.
If you want to go sightseeing, you will need transportation, such as an airport shuttle or rental car/van, from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) to the French Quarter-area restaurants and attractions. The hotel is about 13 miles from the French Quarter in New Orleans.
- 901 Airline Drive, Kenner, Louisiana 70062
- Phone: 504-469-5000
- FAX: 504-465-1101
- To register online, use the group code “New Orleans Student Government.”
- To register by phone, call 1-800-222-8733 and use the group code “ASGA.”
- Conference attendees get a discounted price of $119 per night plus tax for singles/doubles or kings
- Parking fee is $15 off the regular nightly rate (self parking)
- Internet is free for hotel guests
- There is a free 24-hour shuttle to and from the airport
The Hilton New Orleans Airport boasts a convenient location directly adjacent to the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY), and a short drive from the French Quarter. Appreciate complimentary services such as a 24-hour airport shuttle service and WiFi access throughout the hotel.
Choose from a range of spacious guest rooms, suites and executive accommodations with comforting amenities such as generous work surfaces and flat-screen TVs. Looking to maintain your fitness routine? The fitness center features weights and cardio equipment, while the outdoor pool and whirlpool are a great place to relax. Be sure to visit the Second Line Sport Edition Lounge, where you can enjoy lunch or dinner, or simply relax and catch up with the game.